History of the Aquabox
What goes in an Aquabox Gold?
The cheaper Aquabox Community and what the water filter does
• The Aquabox Community box only includes an Aqua Filter Community that is based on the use the same well proven micropore technology of the Aqua Filter Family. It is shipped in the same robust ridged plastic container as those used for our Aquabox Gold boxes.
• Every Aqua Filter Community is capable of producing up to 500,000 litres of drinking water from a local contaminated water sources. This is enough basic drinking water for 100 family groups of five (500 people) for well over a year and half; over 500 tonnes of drinking water.
• Aquabox Community contains only the filtration unit and does not contain the ancillary survival bags or the humanitarian aid items of the Aquabox Gold.
• Aquabox Community units are not sent for box filling, but are available for sponsorship via donations . Each Community is only £250 to sponsor.
• Aquabox Communities are produced and despatched to areas of dire need and where their distribution can be well monitored by our distributing partner organisations .
• Aquabox Communities are often sent out to supplement each full container load shipment of Aquabox Golds.
• Aquabox Communities are also particularly useful in meeting the drinking water needs of the hospitals and schools in the disaster struck areas.
For more info try this link
Contact details for ordering
P.O. Box 5398
By phone: 01629 825178
By email – email@example.com